3×3 – October 2017
We are so thrilled to be bringing you another edition of our 3×3 video series. This month we're coming to you live from the rooftop of Threadstone Funding in Grand Rapids to tell you about 3 amazing events happening in October.
Capn Nemo’s Flamin Carnival at the City Water Building
- Interactive Artprize show
- Fires show and performances happen Wednesday through Sunday beginning around 7:30 pm (sundown)
- Games for kids and adults (fire skeeball, full size operation, flaming ping pong, ring toss, giant bubbles and a flaming strong man meter)
- Performances with fire
- Acrobats, fire breathers, circus performers of all stripes and fire spinners
- Food trucks!
- Some night feature a live band or DJ and space for a dance party.
- And at night…flaming popcorn machine
- learn more at http://www.artprize.org/65264
Fork Fest at Romence Gardens
- An evening of local food and drink presented by Brewery Vivant and Local First
- Booths and samples from over 40 of W. Michigan’s finest restaurants, farms, bakeries, breweries and more.
- All samples are included with the price of admission
- Cash bar available
- Early VIP ticket option: Early entry to the event and cocktail making class hosted by Long Road Distillers
- Some of the vendors include:
- The Old Goat
- Uncle Cheetah’s Soup Shop
- The Winchester
- The Sovegard
- Irie Kitchen
- Fenn Valley Vineyards
- Farmhaus Cider Co.
Harvest Hullabaloo at the Downtown Market
- Celebrate everything autumn has to offer at the Downtown Market in Grand Rapids!
- Kids activities and games (sack races, pumpkin races, donut challenge)
- Enjoy fresh fall produce and goods from local farms
- Fall specials throughout Market Hall vendors
- Square dancing demos
- Market bar will be open and ready with fall themed options
Don't forget, May Group Realtors here to walk you through the entire home buying process.