A great listing can oftentimes be the difference between having many offers your first week or hearing nothing but crickets. Below you can find out about our listing process, and how we work to get you the perfect offer in no time.
We will meet with you to:
- Provide personalized tips on any home improvements that will maximize sales price, while remaining cost-effective.
- Review comparative market analysis.
- Leave with a structured time frame for listing your property.
Listing the Home
- Review and sign listing contracts.
- Coordinate professional photography and/or video.
- Place the “For Sale” sign in the front yard.
- Prepare for showings.
Marketing your Home
- New listing syndicated to 100’s of real estate websites.
- Social media push (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
- Open house, scheduled when appropriate.
- Buyer lead generation (Zillow, RE/MAX, Trulia, Realtor, etc.).
- Professional networking and marketing.
- Additional customized marketing, as needed.
Showings and Feedback
- Agents will request showings through ShowingTime scheduling services, customizable to your schedule.
- We will request feedback from showing agents, relay feedback to our seller, and discuss any advised changes, if necessary.
Accepting An Offer/Closing Process
- Once an offer is received, we will review and establish a game plan in order to get you the best possible deal.
- Once an offer is accepted, our Transaction Manager steps in to help support and guide you from the sale all the way through your closing. This includes ordering title work, scheduling well/septic inspections (where applicable), communicating updates, scheduling your closing appointment, and more.