Local Yoga Studios in Grand Rapids
September is National Yoga Month and we’re here to celebrate! In today’s episode of Living in Grand Rapids the Podcast, we’re highlighting four of the many yoga studios in and around the Grand Rapids area. Give these great studios a try next time you need your yoga fix!
- Powerful vinyasa yoga and meditation
- They have a 365 program to help you commit to daily practice.
- They also do community classes at the Gram
- Kula is a Sanskrit word that translates to “community of the heart”
- Located in the East Hills neighborhood
- Wide variety of classes including Vinyasa, Slow Flow, Restorative, Yin, Yoga Nidra, and Buti
- Offer some outdoor classes and special events including a south bath
- Hot power yoga
- 4 West Michigan locations – Eastown, Forest Hills, Downtown GR + Holland
- Virtual yoga studio = practice yoga from anywhere.
- Vinyasa, power, core, adapted/chair, reiki + restore
- They offer youth yoga classes
- Massage and reiki bodywork sessions
- Moving to a new and larger location
More Yoga Studios in Grand Rapids: Flip Dog Yoga, Yoga Fever, Heights Yoga Project, Pure Hot Yoga GR, Cascade Yoga Studio, Twisted Hot Yoga