We are so thrilled to be bringing you another edition of our 3x3 video series. This month we're coming to you live from the rooftop of Threadstone Funding in Grand Rapids to tell you about 3 amazing events happening in October.
Capn Nemo’s Flamin Carnival at the City Water Building
- Interactive Artprize show
- Fires show and performances happen Wednesday through Sunday beginning around 7:30 pm (sundown)
- Games for kids and adults (fire skeeball, full size operation, flaming ping pong, ring toss, giant bubbles and a flaming strong man meter)
- Performances with fire
- Acrobats, fire breathers, circus performers of all stripes and fire spinners
- Food trucks!
- Some night feature a live band or DJ and space for a dance party.
- And at night…flaming popcorn machine
- learn more at http://www.artprize.org/65264
Fork Fest at Romence Gardens
- An evening of local food and drink presented by Brewery Vivant and Local First
- Booths and samples from over 40 of W. Michigan’s finest restaurants, farms, bakeries, breweries and more.
- All samples are included with the price of admission
- Cash bar available
- Early VIP ticket option: Early entry to the event and cocktail making class hosted by Long Road Distillers
- Some of the vendors include:
- The Old Goat
- Uncle Cheetah’s Soup Shop
- The Winchester
- The Sovegard
- Irie Kitchen
- Fenn Valley Vineyards
- Farmhaus Cider Co.
Harvest Hullabaloo at the Downtown Market
- Celebrate everything autumn has to offer at the Downtown Market in Grand Rapids!
- Kids activities and games (sack races, pumpkin races, donut challenge)
- Enjoy fresh fall produce and goods from local farms
- Fall specials throughout Market Hall vendors
- Square dancing demos
- Market bar will be open and ready with fall themed options
Don't forget, May Group Realtors here to walk you through the entire home buying process.