Check out our November edition of the 3x3 series coming to you from Kids' Food Basket in Grand Rapids, which works to fight food insecurty and serves over 7500 school kids PER DAY!
We're excited to share some awesome upcoming events in Grand Rapids in November!
Raise the Woof!
Friday, Nov. 17th from 6:30-11:00pm at The Stache Bar (The Intersection)
- Benefits Hearts of Hope Dog Rescue –helped over 1,000 dogs since 2011 – no shelter facility, all in foster homes until they find forever families.
- 2nd Annual benefit
- Cash Bar
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres
- Live music
- Photo booth
- Meet some of the dos the organization works with and saves!
Brats and Bonfires
Thursday, Nov. 9th from 6-9pm, at the Ada Township Fire House
- Family friendly event supporting the Ada Township Fire Department
- Bratwurst from Kingma’s Market
- Craft beer from Gravel Bottom Brewery
- Hard Cinder, cider and donuts from Sietsema Orchards
- Live music from Mid-Life Crisis (begins at 6:30)
Taste of RedWater
Sat., Nov 11th from 6-9pm at Cork Wine & Grill
All 6 RedWater restaurants under one roof:
- Gravity Taphouse
- Cork Wine & Grill
- Vintage Prime & Seafood
- FireRock Grille
- Rush Creek Bistro
- Reds at Thousand Oaks
- Unlimited food samples by all 6 restaurants
- Wine samples
- Beer sample
- Free parking!
$5 from every ticket supports CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children in Kent County - The only local volunteer organization that empowers everyday citizens to stand up for vulnerable children in the family court system.)
Don't forget! May Group Realtors is your BEST resource for buying and selling homes in the Grand Rapids area!