A great listing can often times be the difference between having many offers your first week, or hearing crickets. Below you can find out about our listing process, and how we work to get you the perfect offer in no time.
- Meet with Seller to give tips on improvements that will maximize sales price, butremain cost effective.
- Review Market Analysis.
- Leave with a structured time frame in place.
Listing the Home
- Review/Sign Contracts
- Sign In Yard
- Professional Photography/Video
- Showing and feedback preparation
Marketing your Home
- New listing Syndicated to 100’s of Real Estate Websites.
- Social Media Push (facebook, blog, you tube)
- Presentation and Virtual Tour at RE/MAX of GR sales meeting
- Open House Scheduled as needed
- Newsletter Marketing/Email to Top Area Agents
- Buyer Lead Generation (Zillow.com, remax.com, trulia.com, realtor.com, homes.com)
- Professional Networking/Marketing
- Customized Marketing as Needed
Showings and Feeback
- Showingtime scheduling services will be setting up your showings and communicating with you in regards to agent showing requests. Katherine Apodaca will gather all feedback and email you while copying the listing agent.
- We will relay thoughts on feedback to seller and discuss any changes that are necessary/needed.
Accepting Offer/Closing Process
- Once offer is received we will review and establish a game plan in order to get you the highest sales price possible.
- Once offer is accepted, Tricia Rivard takes over as Transaction coordinator and organizes closing process (title work, scheduling inspections, ordering mortgage payoffs, scheduling close, etc).