To help organize your move, we have compiled a moving checklist for you in order to make the moving process a seamless transition.
- Complete change of address either by asking the postman or completing a form online at: usps.com
- Notify all utility companies. Seller: Call for final reading. Buyer: Call to have service entered in your name. Buyer and Seller should make these calls on the same day to prevent interruption of service.
- Notify insurance companies (life, health, auto).
- Change of address on all publications and subscriptions.
- Change address on driver’s license. If leaving state, apply for new license.
- Notify all open charge accounts and banks.
- Research local Trash and Recycling Services.