The May Group Realtors team has helped many home seekers and home sellers find and sell homes in East Grand Rapids. Take a look at our homes for sale below, or contact us to get in touch with an East Grand Rapids realtor and learn how we can help with your real estate needs. East Grand Rapids is a thriving city located inside Kent County, Michigan. East Grand Rapids is a city suburb that sits on the shores of Reeds Lake. People looking to relocate to East Grand Rapids will be happy to know the East Grand Rapids Public Schools are situated in the center of a small but elaborate community in West Michigan. The area comprises of three elementary schools, a middle school and a high school. The schools can cater to an approximate 300 students offering them rigorous academic programs, wonderful opportunities when it comes to the arts and co-curricular activities. If you look into the history of the City’s educational standards, the public school success stands as a model structure of the entire US nation receiving local, state and national accolades, honors and awards due to the high stands of education in both curriculum and extra curriculum activities.
Why Relocate to East Grand Rapids?
- Other than its great schools, East Rand Rapids is a city that experiences great weather patterns in the spring, summer and early fall. For nature lovers, the city is surrounded by lakes, hiking trails, bike paths and is only a short drive to the shores of Lake Michigan.
- The area is surrounded by lots of inland lakes and rivers which makes it a magical city that combines nature and city suburban life harmoniously.
- Many residents who live in East Grand Rapids like it here as traffic is not an issue and they are able to commute within ample time without having to spend too much time on the road.
- The community in East Grand Rapids is very philanthropic and charitable. Furthermore, the area is revered for its best economic and business climate in the state.
- East Grand Rapids is home to some of the county’s best private and charter schools. Moreover, the East Grand Rapids community is faith oriented, however, not so over the top.
- If you like driving in and out of the state perhaps for business or for pleasure, the city is located just 2.5 hours from Chicago and the distance you cover is the same distance you would travel to reach downtown Detroit. If you have children just about to finish high school and you do not want them to go far for their college education, Grand Rapids is known to feature some of the best college and universities in Michigan.
East Grand Rapids is perfect for anyone looking towards a suburban lifestyle! To learn more about homes for sale in East Grand Rapids and real estate options, get in touch with a realtor in East Grand Rapids by giving us a call at (616) 975-5630, or using our contact form.